GUNNA BE LEGENDARY

Gunna Smoke x Lenas Hollisolano

IMG_2398.jpg

 

2004 AQHA/APHA Sorrel Mare

15'1 hands-1100 lbs

ee  Aa  SW1

5 Panel N/N

In foal to DP Gunnaoutshinya for 2022

Foal will be sorrel, with a 75% chance of Splash  & a 25% chance of Homozygous Splash 1.

We are just thrilled about adding "Legend" to our broodmare band!  We have tried to buy a few other Gunna Smoke daughters over the years and finally had the opportunity to add this gorgeous mare to our program, so we jumped on it.  She will have her first DP Gunnaoutshinya baby in 2022.  Legend was never shown but was a really good saddle horse and lots of her babies really ride.  Better bone and foot, you will not find!  

Sired by Gunna Smoke-LTE $12,256, NCHA $3,851.30.  Offspring earnings of over 200K.  Gunna Smoke is proving to be an AWESOME broodmare sire. 

 

Gunna Be Legendary is out of Lenas Hollisolano, sired by Little Lenas Legend.  He earned  NCHA LTE: $3,012 & COA. 1994 Idaho Cutting Horse Futurity Champion
Sire off offspring earning over $650,000!

 

View the gallery below to see more photos of "Legend" and her foals. 

legendped.jpg

GALLERY PHOTOS

Click to enlarge and view a description.

IMG_2398
press to zoom
IMG_2333
press to zoom
IMG_2321
press to zoom
IMG_2294
press to zoom
IMG_2277
press to zoom
IMG_2218
press to zoom
IMG_2197
press to zoom
IMG_2223
press to zoom
gunnabelegendary (1)
press to zoom
1/1